Sora allows you to read and listen to all of Lowther Hall's fiction eBooks and audiobooks. It can be used on phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers, and the Sora app is available through the iTunes App Store and Google Play store.
With Sora you can:
With Sora, you can get free eBooks and audiobooks from your school.
1. Install the Sora app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to soraapp.com.
2. In Sora, click “Find my school”. If you can’t see Lowther Hall in the schools listed, click “My school isn’t listed”, then type Lowther Hall and select “This is my school”.
3. Select “Lowther Hall Anglican School” from the drop down list:
4. Sign in using your usual Lowther Hall username and password. This is the same one you would use to log into your school email account. Please speak to the IT Helpdesk if you need help with this login.
5. Browse the Explore tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading right away.
6. Close the book and go to your Shelf to see all your books.
From there, you can:
For more help with Sora, visit help.soraapp.com.